Translate

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

WakeUpNow allows me to be home with my kids



The other day someone asked Valerie CEO Tolentino, “What do you like best about the WakeUpNow movement that a typical 9-5 job can’t offer?

Valerie said, “Talk about something to change your life around to a whole 360. Never in my life would I imagine I would find something that not only allows me to be home with my kids, I get to save on things I buy plus get cash back on my purchases. WUN has allowed me to better budget myself and manage my money sufficiently so I know where my money is going and how I can make more money come in then go out. I get to work for myself, make my own hours. I don’t have to worry about answering to anyone else but myself. You can make or break yourself. I choose to make myself and reach the top and live a better life because WakeUpNow has finally opened the doors and allowed me to do so.”


Valerie CeoTolentino – Ridgewood, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment