Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

In 2007 I opened an Ice Cream Franchise that cost us $350,000. I never broke even - WakeUpNow



In 2007 I opened an Ice Cream Franchise. It cost us $350,000 before we ever opened the doors. We lost $100,000 a year for 3 straight years. I was working 70-80 hours a week and my teenage part-time employees were taking home bigger paychecks than me. I ended up losing my home, my credit rating, my life savings, etc. You get the picture. Talk about a SCAM!!!

I got into WakeUpNow for $99. I broke even on day 1. I was in profit within 2 weeks. I work when I want and with whom I want. I am rebuilding my credit rating and my savings and I am with a Legacy Company that is just scratching the surface.  We are going to do gigantic things in this industry.

WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE?


Jim Vert – Cottonwood, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment