Translate

Sunday, September 29, 2013

I got out of the military for a reason – WakeUpNow



If you are always talking about being BROKE, then maybe you need to step back and look at your daily life, your job, and what you do. I mean, a job can only pay you so much, why would anyone want to work a 9-5 job where people tell you how much they gonna pay you, when you can go pee and eat lunch?!? Lol...That's like Military life all over again for me...I think I'll pass. I got out of the Navy for a Reason, and I'm kool chillin with The Home Based Business and playing Black ops 2, or sleeping until 1:30pm if I want to.


Why do you love WakeUpNow?
I love the fact that because of WakeUpNow I am able to help others become successful.



Ashley Kotera Bowen – Jordan Chapel, AL

No comments:

Post a Comment