Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It’s up to me to either be a success or failure. - WakeUpNow




I have no bragging rights yet when it comes to income and "how" that has changed my life.  I have, however, gained so many new friends who have many of the same goals as I do.  Being with positive thinking people is a plus in any realm of life and for that I am grateful to those in WakeUpNow who continually help build me up to be better today than I was yesterday.


My "Why" is my husband!  He worked for so many years, hard years, to provide for us. That all changed in an instant.  It’s my turn to give to him.

I joined WakeUpNow because I was reading posts on my FB page from Jon and Amber and at the time Kristen Smith.  There were two families within a 10 mile radius making a $5000/month income or greater.  I wanted to be a part of that.  I did not wait for an invite or introduction.  I approached Kristine and said "I want in".

The rest is on me.  It’s up to me to either be a success or failure.  I am glad that I have been a part of WakeUpNow during the massive growth and change that it has experienced as a company over the last year.   I am more excited about the future and where it can take me.  It gives me hope.  Its great leaders like Darren Olayan, Michael Ray and Brandon Boyd who keep me plugging along.  Thank you.


Vannette Ross – Utah




No comments:

Post a Comment