Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

At 61 I am READY for retirement and I don't have any retirement benefits. - WakeUpNow


I joined WakeUpNow because this is simple for me. At 61 I am READY for retirement. I don't have any retirement benefits so my options are:

1. Live on Social Security, we all know how hard that is. 

2. Work until I am 80 as a Flight Attendent, hard on the body. 

3. Get a job standing all day in the entry of Walmart, not an option for me. 

4. Ask my kids to support me, not fair to them.

None of these are an option that I would choose, so I am doing what I love most. I am meeting great people and help them to improve their life while spending quality time with my own family. Now I am in full force and loving it. Thanks to WakeUpNow I have hope for a rich future.


Geri Olayan – Jurupa, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment