Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

I love that WakeUpNow has made me realize that I can have what I want in life



Why WakeUpNow for myself? I joined WakeUpNow because I saw the vision and true purpose of what the WakeUpNow mission is and love that it’s all about helping others and allowing others to help you. And to help everyone black or white, rich or poor by teaching them how to use simple tools and how to make better choices to better themselves and the people they love. 

What has it done for me in the five months I have been in? It has educated me in a lot of ways. Things people need to know and most don’t. Its introduced me to a lot of new friends has given me a whole new respect for myself.  Have earned a residual income that has allowed me to live and work the way I choose. Its brings joy to my heart watching my friends and family better their lives. I love that WakeUpNow has made me realize that I can have what I want in life and that my dreams don't just have to be dreams any more. Now they are reality. 

But most important of all just by making the decision to sign up back in march and to have had someone say to me thanks for everything you do and for saving my life by sharing this and offering to do this with me. Because they did not know what to do anymore going through hard times and that we were able to help in many ways. Not just $.  That made it all worth it and I will never forget that. Knowing that I have been blessed to be in a company that has true value and that lives are changing all around.

WakeUpNow is amazing. Because of the mission of the company and because of the good people in the company that want nothing but to see everyone succeed... blows me away. I am honored to be a part of this company and looking forward to many more wonderful experiences s. Love Wun’s saying if you want to have success help everyone around you reach success and success will come to you.


DexterHolbrook – Sandy, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment