Translate

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am now inching closer to my goals and dreams thanks to WakeUpNow



I joined WakeUpNow because I was tired of working towards goals that slowly drifted further and further away.  Getting up every day putting a smile on my face trying to impress someone else to make money. 

WakeUpNow has changed my entire outlook on life.  Every day has a strong purpose.  I am now inching closer to my goals and dreams thanks to WakeUpNow.  I joined WakeUpNow to change lives.  As a Coach/Mentor you realize that it's the little things we do and say that affect those around us.  If I can help someone I love save money, manage money, and make money than I have achieved a great deal.  Money will come and go no matter how much you have, but the lives we are changing in the process is what makes WakeUpNow a priceless entity. 

I thank my team in WakeUpNow because without them, I could not affect as many lives as I am.  In about a month I have changed about 25 lives, including my mother’s life.  Soon she can quit her second job because WakeUpNow has given her the freedom and income to do so.  That means the world to me.  There is money to be saved, Money to be made, but more importantly.....LIVES TO BE CHANGED.  THANK YOU WAKEUPNOW!



No comments:

Post a Comment