Translate

Monday, September 9, 2013

I believe that I was BORN to succeed! - WakeUpNow

I believe that I was BORN to succeed! But how can we make it past all of the discomfort in our lives? From being a single parent, to owning a small business, to making sure my sister is taken care of; life can be pretty turbulent.

WakeUpNow has afforded me to BREAK OUT!! Some people may think you have it going on because you own a small business, but those same people have no idea how hard it is to put food in your families mouths when you work 65 or more hours a week and  have to pay everything times 2. Rent, water bill, phone bill, etc.

It hit me like a ton of bricks when I had to take my daughter to kindergarten for the first time. I realized that the life I WANT needed me to be FREE. I want to go to the dance recitals, I want to be there as a girls scout mom, I want to see her take full advantage of the part of life not to many kids get to enjoy anymore because their parents ALWAYS HAVE to work to provide.

I'm glad I WOKE up and because of my desire to help others, they soon will be awake. Everything WakeUpNow has to offer is icing on the cake compared to the lifestyle you can achieve!!! I WILL succeed, WE WILL succeed! Thank you WakeUpNow! Changing lives WUN person at a time!    

Lovelle Pierre – Parkville, MD

2 comments:

  1. Amazing testimonial! Yes we will succeed! Time can't pass soon enough because I can't wait until next year this time to see how many of us will be able to retire! Such a blessing! - Marcus J. Thornton

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true so true! I think that is one of my most favorite parts about WakeUpNow is how people take control of their lives and realize that YES, they can do it. YES, they can live their dreams! YES, they can change the world. I love it!

    ReplyDelete