Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

WakeUpNow has formed me into a leader and one that people now look up to.



This company and great leaders have helped me transform into a leader myself, being able to save hundreds of dollars a month on just driving mileage to work alone is amazing. 

WakeUpNow has taught me how to properly manage my money, helping me save money on everything I buy, my daily expenses, monthly expenses for business and also reducing my tax liability by a HUGE amount every month. It has opened my mind to being more open on spending money and being able to get a percentage back from it. 

Helping others like close friends and family also save money on their cell phone bills, and everything else that they use daily and buy weekly/monthly is great. Also creating a financially fit lifestyle for those close to me, has been something I'm proud of. I have been in this company for two months now, currently a Founder 3 in the business, created one Founder 3 this August. I helped my mom, sister and close friends get their account for free and on the way to much more success and savings! 

WakeUpNow has formed me into a entrepreneur, from a shy, not so much of a group speaker into a leader and one that people now look up to. I'm stoked to be a part of WakeUpNow!!! 

It's changed my life only for the BETTER!! Can't stop won't stop till everyone is saving and making money!


Kainoa PD – Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment