Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

I want the freedom to be able to wake up each day and decide what I WANT to do. - WakeUpNow


Having been in Network Marketing companies in the past that did not bring me success, and in fact in some cases lost me money, I was very hesitant to join WakeUpNow. My brother, Sid, who has been in the industry for many years joined. Over the years I saw him successful in many things, but I also saw him struggle in many areas. After joining WakeUpNow, I saw a tremendous change in his life, for the positive. I initially watched from the sidelines and did my own research of the company and its founders. As I began to see it grow and I started seeing the success of my brother, I thought it was time to jump on board and find out more.

I currently work a full-time job in management in the insurance industry, as well as sit on an Insurance Institute Council. This keeps me very busy. I have been in the industry for many years. I actually enjoy the work I do and have invested many years of study to get where I am.

I wish, however, to be able to live a life of more freedom. I want to spend more time with my husband, traveling. I love to travel and would like to see other parts of the world, but finances, vacation limitations with my job and various responsibilities have prevented me from doing so. In fact, I have a number of responsibilities and obligations with my job that require me to remain in Calgary when the conference is going on. Unable to remove these obstacles, it is a disappointment that I will have to miss the conference in a couple of weeks, but I look forward to receiving feedback and information from those who attend. I realize second hand info is not great, but I don't have much choice.

I want the freedom to be able to wake up each day, and decide what I want to do, and not necessarily be committed to a 8 hour (or often more) work schedule.

I also have aging parents that I wish I could be closer to so that I can take care of them. They do not live in the Calgary area and I often only get to see them once or twice a year.

In addition, I have also accumulated debt that sometimes makes it difficult to do the things I want to do, and I would like to live a debt free life.

Since joining WakeUpNow, the tools and products provided are helping me to get on track to where I want to be. Being in Canada, I am still waiting for an expanded selection of product options in the HUB (i.e. grocery coupons, more premium discounts etc, but I have confidence that they are coming and I am excited about what I see happening with this company. I love the Taxbot and Finance programs and I am endeavoring to make time to go through the Language program so that I can rekindle my Spanish. Perhaps even learn Italian and Dutch.

I have had a slower start than some, and the success so far has not been without the help of my upline, but I am committed to building my business and reaching my goals.

I am very thankful for all of the strong leaders such as yourself, and my brother, who have been a great support, and who have mentored us all so well. It's truly a blessing to be part of something that I see will explode beyond what any of us dreamed.

Kim Philps – Calgary, Alberta



No comments:

Post a Comment