Translate

Monday, September 2, 2013

It's truly the American Dream … and I now live with a purpose every day!!! - WakeUpNow



WakeUpNow!!! I mean when I really take the time to think about how Wun has changed my life; so many great feelings come to mind! 

Most importantly, WakeUpNow resonates with my core beliefs and values! 



What the company stands for is why I can be so passionate every day and overjoyed to help change lives on a daily basis!! 

They care about the person, the everyday average Joe who might not be a superstar, athlete or brainiac! But now they've given that person a chance to be great too and of service to many others!! 

It's truly the American Dream in my opinion and I now live with a purpose every day!!!

Mikale Josh Thornton – Fort Washington, Maryland





No comments:

Post a Comment