Translate

Friday, September 6, 2013

I was DONE - WakeUpNow



Prior to being introduced to Wake Up Now, I was disillusioned and burnt out with MLM after being with too many companies that too few people made any money, or they were shut down from mismanagement or compliance issues. I was DONE.

Wake Up Now caught my attention primarily from the fact that WUN would not open in countries until they were fully licensed, they did not have to ship physical products and those products were focused on helping people keep more money, not just spend it on overpriced pills, lotions and potions and finally, the compensation plan was the best I had ever seen … I was intrigued with a plan that everyone joining the company could start gaining value financially on day one, PLUS increase their income rather easily.

What sealed the deal for me though was attending the first conference in October, 2012, Canada was not live yet and we were anticipating it being open the following month. At the convention, the Canadian group was asked to attend a meeting with Kirby, there was apparent important news in regard to our launch. Kirby came into the room, looked at us all with kindness and respect and proceeded to tell us the truth … Canada would not open in November, there was a ball dropped by their lawyer and we were going to be delayed by many months. He accepted FULL responsibility, never once spinning it or lying to us … I was shocked, this was not the MLM that I knew, where spin doctors and hype is the name of the game. Kirby just told us the truth, period.

I was IN, this was IT and I KNEW I found my home and finally, my last company, and I was right. Canada opened April 15, 2013 and I will be here for the long run.

Wake Up Now is rewriting what MLM can be and should be, they are the right company, it's the right timing and they have the right people.


Thank you Kirby, thank you Wake Up Now!


Linda Bowen – Victoria, Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment