Translate

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I want to spend some quality time with my husband before we are too old to do so. - WakeUpNow



Why did I join WakeUpNow? I am 62, I chose to work in a great, honorable, profession, guiding children 3 to 6 years old, in a Montessori Environment in a small Northern California city but it never paid me what I was worth. Not because of the ownership, but because of the economy of our geographical area. My husband retired 3 years ago and I want to spend some quality time with him before we are too old to do so. I believe WakeUpNow is the road to both time and financial freedom. Even better this company allows me to continue helping families as I have done all of my life just in a different way. Now I can help them find more time to spend with their little ones by gaining more time in their daily lives.

Why am I still in WakeUpNow? 
I believe WUN can change the world by:

* Helping people get out of debt;
* Helping them become more positive, independent and responsible individuals;
* Starting a movement where people are helping others get what they need in order to get what they need.
* Educating people about the tax laws, acquiring healthy finances, and developing leadership skills which will help them in their everyday life;
*Learning basic communication skills, building positive attitudes and giving many people a sense of belonging and a sense of community.

I WILL NEVER QUIT, I HAVE CHANGED TOO MUCH FOR THE BETTER.

THANK YOU WAKEUPNOW!


Cheri Wright – Redding, CA


No comments:

Post a Comment