Translate

Friday, May 9, 2014

I've grown so much as an individual - WakeUpNow



I must say, being in this business for a few months now has been a great learning experience. I've learned so much about myself, and about people in general. I've grown so much as an individual in the past few months that my own mother doesn't even recognize me lol. 
Darren Olayan - WakeUpNow Master Distributor
My communicative and leadership skills have drastically improved. Before, I was shy and quiet, not saying much to anyone. Now I'm giving public presentations and talking to random people I don't even know. I appreciate everything I've learned, and everything I'm still learning. I also appreciate the amazing people I've met along the way. I appreciate all of your support, and I love seeing us grow and develop as a TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More) I can't wait to see all of us make it! #WUN — with Michael Colella and 19 others.

Jordan Reed
DeKalb, IL


  • Mack H. Lewis II I appreciate you bro! This is a truth telling business. It will tell you who you are and who your friends are. You are an impeccable leader and have changed so many lives and I can't wait to see what more becomes of you.
  • Michael Colella This company does so much more than just put show you how to put money in your pocket. It truly is life changing.
  • Beyonka Holliday I can't wait to it's going to be so surreal and I am happy God put you guys in my life to accomplish our dreams together! Let's Get IT! You are an awesome person and leader Jordan!
  • Stephen Alexander I totally agree Jordan Reed! One of the most rewarding aspects of this business is witnessing the personal growth in each person's life. I continue to be impressed, but not surprised by your development. Keep investing in yourself: your attitude determines your altitude.
  • Connie Empty Nester Reed Yep...don't recognize my baby...he's a young man now.
  • Natalie Honey Battles AMEN i feel the say way and i am so proud of you baby. I see you grow each and every day becoming the man God has called you to be. I appreciate your drive and your vision for our future and I know you will get us there.
  • Gonsalo Cuellar This business has got me reading books and learning new concepts everyday. It's great to communicate and be around more people like you all, who want to see me do great things and vice versa. Let's grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment