Translate

Thursday, November 21, 2013

How has WakeUpNow Taxbot really helped you?



I love Taxbot. The best feature is its easy accessibility. On my smartphone it's an app that I'm able to press and just press "add trip" when it opens and go about me way. My GPS doesn't even work that easily LOL.  When I go out to eat I love the fact that I can snap a picture of the receipt and attach it to my trips. No more keeping receipts!!

TaxBot has saved me and my accountant so many headaches.  Instead of adding my receipts from my file, I just print out the expense report from TaxBot. I don't have to keep a log of the miles I drive.  I turn on TaxBot and add a trip and away I go.  Now I get credit for all my business miles easily.  That .56 per mile adds up quickly.  

The TaxBot app is the best!  Sure wish I would have had it in previous years.  It is simple, easy to use, and a money saver!

I have been using Sandy Botkin’s tax system since 1998. Now with this incredible TAXBOT app, it makes it easier than ever to track business related tax deductions. Taxbot saves time!!!! In my book, time is money.  It's my money and I want it back. We all work hard for our money, so let's keep it with a tax system that is IRS compliant with all tax law and codes available for home based business owners.  WUN is the only company that cares that their IBOs save money.  TAXBOT is the best!!!! 


Smart phone app- I can add my deductions at anytime and anyplace! It's the best thing for a business owner no matter how big or small the business is!! 

Taxbot is the bomb.....my son last year did the 1040ez.    Ez give them zero of their money and he ended up with a $178.00 refund.  This year as of October, he has used Taxbot & he has over $18, 000+ in taxable deductions. He had none last year.  He would of received $4200.00+ refund so by not tracking anything, he lost over $4000 he can never get back!!!!!

Ray Bradbury
Everywhere I go; I carry WakeUpNow business cards and wear my WakeUpNow hat. Since everyone I meet is a potential client every mile I drive is a business trip. I've taken two vacations this year and each one was a business trip. Lodging, miles and some of the meals are deductible. So far this year I've logged over $13,600 in tax deductions. The tutorials help me know what is acceptable with the IRS and since I'm in the 10% tax bracket I've already saved more than it cost me to be a part of WakeUpNow. Who would not want to do this?!!!

I love the “add a trip” because I use it for my church service as well as for my business.

The very best thing about TaxBot is that it is on your smart phone and can be updated every day and used in everything you do daily.


I love TaxBot because -

1. My husband has his own business and when tax time comes, it's so hard making sure we have all of his receipts. Now with a click of the button, fill in a few fields, take a picture of the receipts I know we have them all.

2. The receipts are stored on the cloud so we don't have to worry if we lose one.

3. Tracks my mileage and no more big notebook in car writing down mileage each time. 

4. No more adding total mileage up each month because it does it for you

5. Easy to see all your write offs for the month / year. Print them up and bring them to tax accountant


Taxbot is awesome.  Every time I go to a business meeting or other related business activities, I hit the start button on my Taxbot and as a result, I can get 56 cents a mile.  Terrific!



Tax bot is the best thing that has happened to my finances. I have always struggled with keeping paperwork organized. I have ended up paying so much more in taxes than I needed to every year. Well no more! Now I have control over how much I can save on taxes by having my home based business and using the easiest app I have ever used. My taxman said that the person who developed this program is brilliant. I couldn't agree more. I was able to use the app to track all my miles for three different business and pay less taxes on all of them. Connecting it to my bank reminds me to check if there is a tax write off connected to my transactions.


Marcus J. Thornton
"Taxbot is just AWESOME in several ways!  But one aspect I TRULY Love the fact that all of the Very Important Categories that the IRS checks for is ALREADY Pre-filled for me EVERYTIME I log an Expense. All I have to do is plug in the data!  It's so simple,  I sometimes allow my 7 year old son to input a few deductions!  ;-)  Thanks TaxBot for making what used to be tedious,  SUPER SIMPLE!"

I love how simple WUN Taxbot is because it only takes a few minutes to input the information.  Also learning about WUN Taxbot has changed my mindset, meaning I don't owe the government money.  They owe me.  



Felicia Arnold
1) I Feel Taxbot is an easy app to use.  I am able to record mileage and add receipt to the same trip at once or I can choose to add receipt later. This also allows me to track my business mileage vs my personal mileage.  I didn't realize the amount of business mileage I use.  I love taxbot!

2) Sandy Botkin keeps me updated with Taxbot, the emails comes straight to my email with constant updates. All information is right at my fingertips, gotta love that.

3) Add a business trip - Every single time I get in the car to drive to my business appointments, training or any business related travel, I hit he start button on my Taxbot "Add Trip" button and bam!  I'm getting 56 cents a mile! Do you know how much money that has saved me?  It is over $10,000 in just miles driven this year! I love Taxbot.



Absolutely love this cool little gadget on my iphone....keeps me on top of things with the tax man...
Simple to figure out...as I'm not techy and my tax lady will be excited that I'm better prepared with this years taxes.
Thank you TAX BOT and thank you WAKEUPNOW



No comments:

Post a Comment