Translate

Friday, November 22, 2013

I BEEN DOWN FOR TO LONG AND IT'S MY TIME NOW – WakeUpNow



What's up my name is Myke Cov...Born Mychal Covington...From Pontiac, Michigan very small ghetto north of Detroit...but it's mine so I love it. Played Dcollege basketball from 98-2002, played pro basketball from 2003-2006...I have three daughters who I will kill for and die for. I recently joined Wake Up Now, with the ambition, goals that my daughters should never have to struggle or live and take some of the chances that I have taken, without going into detail I have done some s*%t that I'm not proud of, but that's life.
My job just recently cut my hours to 5 1/2 per day, & that's just not living. I got into Wake Up Now, knowing that I have the best mentality to hustle, I have always love to help people, I definitely LOVE $, & my family deserves the BEST...One door was closed on me & God opened another, once again this is life & divine intervention. Two of my daughters do not live with me, they stay in two separate states and I need to be able to free up my time to be there whenever they need or want me to, and let them know our bond is unbreakable.

I have reached F3 in two weeks, but not to seem selfish, I'm not satisfied but me & mines NEED IT ALL...I BEEN DOWN FOR TO LONG AND IT'S MY TIME NOW...so get your FORTUNE BECAUSE I'M GOING TO GET MINE...this vehicle Wake Up Now will drive me to my ultimate goal being a professional sports agents & giving the have nots & underdogs the chance they deserve ...IGotU...UGotMe...WeGotUs,.. Is my model


Myke Cov – Pontiac, MI



No comments:

Post a Comment