Translate

Monday, June 2, 2014

I felt alone, empty... this is me today, I WOKE UP! I love myself, I'm happy with myself. WakeUpNow

1st picture: this is me today! I WOKE UP! I love myself, I'm happy with myself, I have the best son a father could ask for. The best girlfriend who puts a smile on my face every day. I work with such great people whether it be my full time job, my part time job with police, or my part time job with Wake Up Now! The combination of everything has changed my attitude, my goals, where I want to be in life, and what I want to achieve. I'm a proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and with out the Gospel in my life, I definitely know where I would be with out it.






2nd picture: this is me a year ago, last summer, on top of a rock watching the sun go down. I felt a lone, empty.













3rd picture: this is me visiting my hometown in Burien, Wa at the end of November 2007. I felt very home sick, alone, not happy, sad, hurt.







4th picture was taken on Saturday 5-31-14 with the love of my life, and my son who I would do anything for.


My life has had it's ups and downs over the years. I have had an empty void in my life and at times felt very alone and wasn't happy with myself. I always felt like I was the loner of the group, always gave up or always failed at everything. I want everyone to know that not only did I join Wake Up Now to get time and financial freedom to be with my son and gf or save, manage and make money, but I joined to prove something to myself. To prove something to my son that I'm not a failure. That I can provide for him, and I won't let anyone tell me that I cannot do this, or it isn't for me, or I'm getting scammed. I thought it was too good to be true at first, but the more I got into it, how it changed my life is far more valuable or worth it than money will ever be! This is my "true why" I joined wake up now.

Smithfield, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment