Translate

Friday, June 6, 2014

Thank you to my team for allowing me to help and serve you! - WakeUpNow


I recently had some serious soul searching and meditation sessions
that I know will change my family's future for good...
My wife, "Keep working hard and serving people honey...I'll hold
the family down."...
My kids, "Thank you daddy for working hard for us...We love you and understand."
What other motivation do I need then from my family?...
Fortunately, there's more...
Thank you from the bottom of my heart John ChatmanGeorge Briere, Franco
Gonzalez, Dawn Marrs Ortiz, Traci Reuter, Chad Nilsson, and all Simple Freedom
Family and Leaders!...
We love you and appreciate all of you!...Thank you to my team for allowing me
to help and serve you...It's an honor...I'm no greater than you...I just sleep less. 
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in person, laughing and celebrating together...
Don't give up!...All I'm focused on now is "you"...My family has my back and understands...
Let's do this together...and keep helping struggling people out in the world to have
a better life...
P.S.,
Are you tired of paying your sponsor with no return?...
I know how it feels...I really understand...
It doesn't have to be this way...
If you're ready, then take a leap of faith and
let's make it happen...I'll do everything in my
power to see that you succeed. 
Here's the Solution: -->> http://goo.gl/0b2l4J

No comments:

Post a Comment