Translate

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Pay with an EBT card for a WakeUpNow Membership

Pay with an EBT card for a WakeUpNow Membership
By David Liciaga

I was reading a post by Lindan Intanet-Money Grier about someone wanting to pay with an EBT card, and then saw some of the comments. I began writing a response, but decided that this deserved its own post.

Guys.....come on. While I respect that this isn't your position in life at the moment, understand that for some it is. And quite honestly, she could've been part of the 90% of people that say NO to the opportunity, but instead she was interested and had a legitimate question about the method of payment.

It doesn't mean that he/she is ghetto, it just might mean that they don't know no better. And the fact that she asked about EBT means she was ready to make the move. She just needed to be taught.

While I understand that this business isn't for everyone, don't disqualify people who want it that badly just because you can't see past their situation. And I say this from experience....because if you would've told me that I would be where I am today in 2005 (when I went food shopping for me and my wife with $12 in my pocket), I would've never believed you......and some of your attitudes would've prevented you from having a monster like me on your team.

That being said, if you don't want the people who have questions about EBT, send them here. They need what we are providing, they need the break-through, and need our support...and based off of some of your responses, some of you are too dumb to see it.

Success is a process that starts with motivation. I'd rather take 1 person with motivation and no means than 99 people with means and no motivation.

I'm done.

Give me Someone Hungry ANYDAY!!!
Thoughts by Darren Olayan


Wow!!! I can’t even begin to tell you how broke as a joke I was growing up.  I would like to commend David for his comments on this post because believe it or not, I was one of those Broke @$$ kids growing up that worked for every single thing I ever received.  Guys, I remember that as a boy scout I had to go buy Hershey Bars for S’mores for a campout that I was going on and the only thing my Mom had was a few food stamps for me to buy it with.  I was so embarrassed that I wouldn’t use the food stamps and decided to not eat any S’mores because I couldn’t contribute.  Let me tell you what I think.  If someone has the burning desire to rise up, hustle it and make this happen, by all means let’s help them.  If they are here for a free ride and a free $600 a month, then move on to a different company.  Every situation is different so all I can say is this.  Give me someone that is hungry and wants it bad any day over someone that has never been hungry before.

No comments:

Post a Comment