Translate

Friday, April 18, 2014

I didn't believe in myself when I first started - WakeUpNow


I am in college in Denton at UNT and I am surrounded by many talented people there. Thanks to Wake up now it has allowed me to change college there. Without this vehicle I'm not sure where I would be because money has always been a problem in my life. I love what I do.


To be put in a position where I can help change someone else life who has been in the same situation I was in 6 months ago. GOD Truly works for the better. I didn't believe in myself when I first started but with the help of my great Mentor/ Friend Julius Kellowan. Have allowed help me Believe it is Possible, I can make it through my break through and the crazy thing about this is I am only doing it part-time and working full-time at my current job and school.

If you have been thinking that this is a "scam". Well I have a confession... This is the best "scam" I have ever been in that has finally allowed me to make money. I was struggling in online marketing since 2009 and I wasted thousands on things that never worked. I remember when I broke down and cried out to GOD asking what do you want me to learn from this. The answer was to surround myself around people that are Go-getter's in life and I will be able to soon be like them. Not only I am having a break- through, but our B.M.F. is producing many great Leaders that have the same vision as me. I hope this was encouraging to you all. I needed to share my story with you all. Enjoy:)


Denton, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment