Translate

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The best part is the more team members I help the better I feel and more success we all have – WakeUpNow

Darren OlayanHey everyone! My name is Casey Reeves and I am the Co-Founder of The Global Execs Group. Manny and I are so excited about this business with WakeUpNow. The company and especially the leadership is out of this world. The appeal was how simple I could make an extra $600.00 a month and I did that my first month. I haven't looked back and since then I have just watched that number grow. I have worked 9-5 and also invested and LOST money in a brick and mortar business. Network marketing is a better way and WakeUpNow is the best vehicle.

As for my WHY?
It is of course financial freedom like any of us but I believe the more you give the more you get back. My first commission was Awesome! But what was even better is when someone on our team would make their first commission. It is such a good feeling to have helped them achieve that. The best part is the more team members I help the better I feel and more success we all have. It's continuous and grows and grows. True residual... My biggest why's are Family. I want them to feel secure and travel the world with us. Especially my son Tyler. He is handicapped with a rare syndrome and will live with us his entire life. He is fully functional and loves to travel to cool places. I am able to take him to all those places and give him a wonderful life. More importantly if anything happened to myself and/or my wife he is taken care of financially. We love WakeUpNow and feel it has blessed our lives exponentially! Please look at joining our team. We want to work with you and help you achieve all that we have and more!!!

Friend, Mentor, Entrepreneur and Team Leader.
Casey Reeves
Darren Olayan
Manuel "Manny" Lopez
mannymoneylopez@gmail.com
manlopz2@gmail.com
manlopz2@yahoo.com
801-864-4145
Casey Reeves
caseyr.wun@gmail.com
435-790-2886 

No comments:

Post a Comment