Translate

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Where we come from, there isn't much opportunity - WakeUpNow


I'm on a mission to retire my parents.. They came over from Vietnam to allow me a better life. A place where there is no pot to piss in. Where there's no carpet to even sleep on. Where an entire family lives in a one
bedroom house. Y'all take life for granted & don't take advantage of opportunities. Where we come from, there isn't much opportunity. Understand people in this world don't have it as good as we do. You wouldn't have problems if you realized what you already were blessed with. Learn life & live it to the fullest because tomorrow is never promised. I'm going to succeed because my why is so strong that my how is relevant! #WunLife


Vinh Nguyen
Cordova, TN

WakeUpNow!!!
#wunliving

No comments:

Post a Comment