Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Here are the reasons why I joined WakeUpNow




About 20 years ago, while I was in college, I was exposed to and joined Amway.  During this time, I sold products that I didn't even use, living on campus.  While I had a small successful team, I didn't get to the level where I considered success as I always dreamed of being a true company leader.  I gave up MLM and worked in corporate America. I have had a successful career in HR Management and HR related sales.  Over the years, I've had the desire to earn a certain income and have reached that amount.  However, when earning an income I am somewhat satisfied with, comes high tax payment and corporate politics.  About 4 years ago, I decided to return to MLM with a travel company as I started to travel more and it just made sense.  As I'm sure you know, the company's compensation plan is less to be desired.  I was never able to build a team, however I was successful at selling the travel as a corporate benefit.  I learned in this economy people are not traveling.  After that MLM venture, once again I thought I had given up on MLM.  However, I saw the presentation of the product and the compensation plan and it made complete sense to me.  I believe in the MLM model and also understanding the common denominator in all my previous MLM failures is me.  I wasn't doing what I should be in leveraging the system.  Additionally, I realize besides me, those companies were just not the right ones.  I am excited about WakeUpNow leadership. I saw the plan, and then attended a meeting in Ontario, CA which Darren Olayan and Jason Elrod spoke.  

After providing you with a long dissertation, in essence I joined WUN because:

#1, the products, I use the products and as a home based business owner I saw the tremendous value of Taxbot;

#2 the leadership, one thing I understand about MLM is once a person is successful in building a team, they move into leadership roles within the companies and sometimes hold executive positions, some companies operate very similar keeping with the MLM model, I expect WUN to be different based on our leadership business experience; and

#3 the compensation plan and the amount of people it takes to build residual income. 


Jewane Newman – Rancho Cucamonga, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment