Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I see a very bright future being financially free. - WakeUpNow



About the time I was introduced to WakeUpNow we were looking at having to have my wife go back to work or at least work something part time.  A few days later we heard about WakeUpNow.  We did some research and were hesitant at first.  But we decided to give it a shot and haven't looked back since.  My wife has been able to continue to be a stay at home mom and be there for our kids.

My life has changed significantly because of WakeUpNow.  Though I'm not in the upper levels yet, my whole mindset has changed.  I have been able to see that before now I was brainwashed that you have to just work for someone your whole life and then struggle when you retire.  Now, I see a very bright future being financially free and having the ability to do what I want, when I want.  I see a continuous income after I retire and being able to see this amazing world and help others.  This will give me the ability to help others whenever they are in need, whether friends, family or neighbors and hopefully to help them change their own financial future.  I am very happy and excited to be part of WakeUpNow and to see the growth this year and coming up!


Evan Huft – Salt Lake City, UT

No comments:

Post a Comment