Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I am willing, no matter what challenges come my way or how hard it may be, to put my whole heart and soul to it until I succeed. - WakeUpNow



I'm 18 years old and the reason I decided to join WakeUpNow is because I honestly believe it can change my life, along with many others. When I was a child growing up, I had very little. My parents tried their very best, but couldn't give me much, yet I still appreciate everything to this day. I was gifted donated toys for Christmas, lived off of about $15 a week for food, and at one point didn't have a roof over my head. I am very fortunate to now have the knowledge and the ability to make a change in my own life as well as theirs.

With WakeUpNow, I will strive to success along with my entire team and be able to help my family, my friends, and myself. With this business, I will be able to give my parents the lives they've always dreamed of; stress free, financially set. I will help everyone around me get exactly where they want to be, and I will give back everything my parents have given to me and more.

"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it," said Buddah. This is my purpose, and I am willing, no matter what challenges come my way or how hard it may be, to put my whole heart and soul to it until I succeed.
Thank you, WakeUpNow, for this incredible, life-changing opportunity.

NahimanaWilson - Hawaii

1 comment: