Translate

Saturday, August 31, 2013

I have a way to continue to do what I love to do - help others. WakeUpNow


I joined WAKE UP NOW for three reasons:
 
1)   I was introduced to WUN by My Best Friend, he was invited by two of his very good friends....... now we are more than a group of friends  - we are family.
 
2)  "Keep it simple - learn, do, share" Right from the beginning I loved learning what our WUN products & services can do for everyone who wants to save, manage and make money.
 
3)  I have loved helping people all my life. I was born & raised in a tiny First Nation's village (2000 people) on a small island off the Northwest Coast of BC. I have always been surrounded by relatives - we helped each other through good & tough times.  Like so many others, I left to get my post-secondary education, I raised three daughters, I struggled through a lot of financial difficulties - but I knew that I had 3 sets of young eyes watching my every move - I am very proud to say that I only had to accept financial assistance twice in all my adult life. I have worked very hard in the positions I have held in the past 30+ years.  My daughters are grown.  I still have my beautiful parents & my huge extended family including my two little Grandbabies. I love waking every morning with a smile on my face & a very happy heart........  Joining WAKE UP NOW has added to my happiness because I have a way to continue to do what I love to do - help others.


Terri Reid – British Columbia


No comments:

Post a Comment