Translate

Thursday, August 29, 2013

I was an entrepreneur stuck in an "employee" body!!! WakeUpNow



I've always been ambitious for as long as I can remember. When I was working for corporations, I felt trapped and not at all like I was living up to my potential. I was an entrepreneur stuck in an "employee" body!!! I also never turned my nose up to possible opportunities and would take a look at all different avenues that would get me to where I wanted to be in life, which was ultimately to achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM. 

I've been to many biz opportunity meetings and have failed many times at network marketing. But, every time I read a post that Darren would post about helping people live better lives and how WUN was TRULY helping people live their dreams, I had to look into it. Not only did I see the amazing opportunity this company has to offer, but it really is helping me in an area of my life that I have seemed to manage to do quite well in at failing miserably.....financial budgeting. I got in mainly because it would give me the help I needed to get myself in order. After doing taxes and paying next to nothing, I know I made a great choice to become a part of WUN and sharing this message with people to help everyone this company comes in touch with, to change their lives in ways they never thought possible!

Can't wait to live the life I've always dreamed of living!

Rani Mahelona – Hawaii




No comments:

Post a Comment